Room Rack and import function
New features via automatic update.
Today’s update affords you the latest developments:
- Room Rack – We have cleaned-up!
- In addition to reservations, this multi-functional representation of your reservation book includes house availabilities and a category chart. You can quickly see, edit or reenter reservations, all in a neat, user-friendly and thoughtful design.
- If you have not assigned a particular room for a reservation, the reservation will still appear in the room rack, ready for room allocation.
- Import customer files!
- With just one click, the import feature allows you to import customer and company profiles from CSV format. Corresponding relationships between data files (contacts and companies), will apply directly.
- My Hotel: Products can be set to inactive.
- Reservations: Notes are now also visible in the reservation area.
- Contacts: An additional field for company web-addresses has been added.
- Invoice: Invoice layout has been optimised.
- Web-booking: The system allows for a stand alone booking site, with no further internet presence required.
- Web-booking: Your contact details are now referred to the potential customer when there are no rooms available online.